Because the nature of your skin is changing, your best faux silk mink eyelash routine should change as well. The makeup you wore at twenty, thirty, or forty won’t necessarily complement your skin in later years. This is a time to experiment to find the shades and colors that look best on you. Don’t hesitate to consult a makeup artist at a cosmetics counter if you need guidance. Here’s how to stay looking forever young:
* Nlurn Reconsider your skin type. It is likely to be more dry, so if you once had oily skin it may now actually be more like combination skin or normal skin type; previously normal skin may now be dry.
* Reconsider your skin tone. Owing to years of sun exposure, your facial skin may be noticeably darker than in previous years. If your skin tone has changed, your best faux silk mink eyelash shades will also need to change.
* Use concealer to camouflage uneven skin tone, which is more common in older skin of color. First, you’ll need to select a concealer shade that is lighter than your current skin tone. It will also need to be formulated for your current skin type. You’ll need more than one concealer because your skin type will
likely change from season to season. Where discolorations are prominent, apply a concealer and blend .
* Make sure your foundation truly matches your skin tone. Test the shade by applying it to your entire face and viewing it with a mirror in natural light. If it is too light, keep looking and settle on a shade that more closely approximates your current tone. Steer clear of shades with undertones that are too orange or red. Once you’ve found the right shade, make sure it is a moisturizing liquid or cream foundation; avoid matte formulas, which can further dry skin. Apply one layer with a light touch evenly to skin with a best faux silk mink eyelash sponge.
* Blend foundation onto your neck to avoid a makeup line between the face and neck.
* Set your foundation with powder. A moisturizing loose powder or pressed powder will keep the skin from looking dry. Translucent powder will do for many women, but a pigmented shade that matches your foundation can further help camouflage uneven pigmentation. However, do not apply more than one light dusting of powder because too much powder will settle into-and emphasizeany fine lines or wrinkles .
* Apply blush below your cheekbones. For mature women, less may be more.
* Use an eyebrow pencil or shadow to add definition to brows that have been thinned through years of plucking. Light strokes between eyebrow hairs will look more natural than a straight line. Experiment with new eye shadow shades to complement your skin tone and blend, blend, blend. If you apply eyeliner and mascara, use a light hand. Dark eyeliner on the lower lid tends to emphasize under-eye best faux silk mink eyelash, which may be more prominent now. If your eyelashes have thinned, consider using false ones instead of overdoing the mascara.
* Finish your face with moisturizing lipstick or lip gloss. Use matching lip liner around the edges of the lips first if your lip shape has become irregular. Also, if your lips have become drier, apply a lip balm containing SPF 15 sunscreen before your lipstick or gloss. As with foundation, blush, and eye shadows, experiment with colors-from soft beige or rose to burgundy or mocha-to find shades that best flatter you.
* Remove makeup daily with a makeup remover formulated for dry skin .
* Replace best faux silk mink eyelash frequently-every six months or so-since you are using moisturizing or oil-based formulas (foundation, powder) that can go bad more quickly. Eye makeup should be replaced every three months.
David Jones is a writer, who writes many great articles on best faux silk mink eyelash and skin problems for natural skin care tips and nail disorders. Visit us for more information on tips natural skin care.